Hello,
I've been attempting to run "Realign and Unwarp" using the spm_jobman
function. I've consistently encountered the error detailed the in the attached
txt-file. The process that caused the error to occur is as follows:

1) in the unix command window: matlab -nodisplay <spmjob.m >log.txt

2) spmjob.m contains:
addpath('/usr/local/packages/MATLAB/spm8/');
which spm
%spm('defaults','fmri') Attempted to use to turn off plotting
spm_jobman('initcfg');
spm_jobman
('run_nogui','/home/eric/experiments/ATD.02/Analysis/Conn/20080709_34595/re
aligntest.m');

3) Realigntest.m is a batch file created in the SPM8 batch utility. I have
created similar files for coregistration, segmentation, normalization and
smoothing. These files have all worked.

I would be grateful for any insight on how to get "Realign and Unwarp" to run
from the command line.

Thank you,
Eric Mansfield
Duke University