If you are familiar with batching (in Graphics window under TASKS) you can
set up a Contrast Manager job, then replicate that job 19 times; you would
still need to select each individualıs SPM.mat file 20 times.

Iım sure there are probably many people who have already created batch code
which can be called using a text file with file paths, for example; have you
searched the list?

Good Luck -Julie