Thanks Volkmar,

I put spm8 on top of my path without subfolders and it works fine now.

Thanks,
Mx

2009/7/14 Volkmar Glauche <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Maximilien,

do you have by any chance a copy of WFU Pickatlas installed? If so, please make sure it is the latest version including all available updates. Also, to be on the safe side, make sure it is not in MATLAB path when you run your batch analysis. As a general rule, in your MATLAB setup you should only include the SPM top level folder (do _not_ do "Add with subfolders" when adding SPM for the first time). SPM will manage its folders itself. If this is set up correctly, you only need to make sure, that you either don't run WFU Pickatlas before running your batch or that you remove the pickatlas folder from your path again using e.g. rmpath.

Volkmar

<https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0907&L=SPM&P=110795>