Dear Elisa,

The PDC formula implelemted in SPM was given to Will Penny by Luiz
Baccala himself while he was visiting here. If I remember correctly it
was an improved formula that he was about to present at a conference
at the time which might explain the difference. We'll look into it and
try to either find a reference or correct the formula if there is
indeed a mistake.

Best,

Vladimir