Dear all,

I need to check whether the regressors (canonical HRF and temporal
derivative) are orthogonal to each other in the SPM model. Can I check
this point by
looking at the design orthogonality from SPM model? If yes, where can
I find these orthogonality parameters inside the SPM.mat file?

Another question is that what is the meaning of just a postive 1
appeared in a contrast?
For example: there are two conditions: 1c and 2c. I know that contrast
[1 -1] means 1c > 2c.
And if there is a baseline condition in the design, [1 0 0(baseline)]
means 1c > baseline.
But what is the meaning of [1 0] if there is no baseline condition in
the design?

Thanks,
Sheng