Dear all,

Please let me know if you would like to submit a panel or paper via
the Women and Politics group for next year's PSA conference.  I can
also circulate calls for papers if you would like to put a panel
together.  Speaking of which, please see the call below.

Best wishes,
Rainbow

The PSA Interpretive group are hoping to convene a panel at next
year's Annual Conference in Edinburgh on feminist community action
and women's social entrepreneurship. If you would like to be
involved please contact Catherine Durose, [log in to unmask]
Abstracts for the panel will be required in September 2009.

Dr. Catherine Durose
RCUK Research Fellow
Local Governance Research Unit (LGRU)
Faculty of Business and Law