Dear colleagues,

On behalf of Annette Vogt (president) and Maria Rentetzi (secretary), I
am pleased to invite you to the open meeting of the Commission on the
history of women in science, where we will discuss past and present
activies of the Commission. The meeting will take place during the 23rd
International Conference for the History and Philosophy of Science and
Technology in Budapest and is scheduled from 15.00 to 17.00 on Thursday
30 July.

Kind regards,
Annette Lykknes
--