Not seen much linkers looking twitter tool approach report here?

Anyone doing anything to be here reported?

I've been having a stab at indexing places for traveline, using hashtag
traveline; looking at journal indexing for the #virgilsociety; going for
walks using public transport, which joins #traveline indexing with using
an OS map perhaps, using #twalk, then I found that became much too
common, so started #twalksummer, and then realised I#d made my world too
complicated, for I couldn't remember when #summertwalk.

More than 140 char so stop plus of course the =20 wonderment of
jiscmail.  I wonder whether its day is finished?

Security System.