I am in the process of watching Fitzcarraldo for the first time, and saw My Best Fiend the other night. Does anyone know the name of the film that Herzog speaks of in Fiend, the one where he first encountered Kinski on film (Herzog speaks of seeing Kinski wake up; the clip of this is repeated).

  Besides the title of the film, is it available with subtitles ?

 Any assistance would be appreciated. And I can't wait to read Herzog's Conquest of the Useless.

 Sarah Nichols
* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **