From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Lucie Martin
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 3:00 PM
Subject: mysterious seeds

Dear list members,
Here is a seed that I, as well as many of my colleagues, can't identify.
It concerns charred seeds from a neolithic site situated in the Northern French Alps at
an altitude of 1800 m.
I would be pleased with any of your suggestions!

Kind regards

Lucie Martin

Lucie Martin
*UMR 7209 - Archéozoologie, archéobotanique : sociétés, pratiques et environnements
Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Bât. Anatomie comparée CP56
55 rue Buffon, F-75005 Paris, France
*Institute of Prehistory and Archaeological Science (IPAS); Basel University, Spalenring 145, CH – 4055 Basel.
+41(0)22 379 69 48