Are you considering bringing this to Sheffield and if not would you be interested? I invited you a couple years ago with "The man who discovered that women lay eggs" to present at the Café Scientifique as I was the organiser at the time. Your show was so striking that we still talk about it! So if you are interested to do something in Sheffield, please get in touch.

Best wishes.

Sandrine

Dr Sandrine Soubes
Postgraduate Training coordinator
The University of Sheffield
Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Firth court, room F16
Western bank
Sheffield S10 2TN
Tel:  +44  (0114) 222-4220