Moodle topics

Hi
I have a tutor who cannot see her topics/content when she opens her course on Moodle.  They are not hidden but there is an option to 'jump to' topics rather than showing them all.  We have recently upgraded to 1.9.5 and am wondering if this is an error in the system, although I've not had anyone else reporting a problem.  I suspect there is an easy answer so over to you experts !

Thanks

Sue Reed
e-Learning Support Officer
Buckinghamshire Culture & Learning
Gallery Suite
County Hall
Walton Street
Aylesbury HP20 1UU
01296 387338

Buckinghamshire County Council - A Top Rated, 4 Star Council.

Visit our Web Site : http://www.buckscc.gov.uk

Buckinghamshire County Council Email Disclaimer

This Email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Buckinghamshire County Council unless explicitly stated.

If you are not the intended recipient, the use of information by disclosure, copying, retention, distribution or any further processing is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at [log in to unmask]

This footnote also confirms that this email has been swept for content and for the presence of computer viruses.

End of disclaimer