Hi,

I am investigating the possibility of using pre-overdue reminders.  Does
anyone who uses this facility have any figures to show if this has
reduced the number of overdue reminders sent out, and if so, by how
many.

I should be grateful for any information or advice on the subject.

Annette Templar, Dudley Libraries.

This Email and any attachments contains confidential
information and is intended solely for the individual to whom
it is addressed. If this Email has been misdirected, please
notify the author as soon as possible. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy,
print or rely on any of the information contained, and all
copies must be deleted immediately.Whilst we take reasonable
steps to try to identify any software viruses, any attachments
to this e-mail may nevertheless contain viruses which our anti-
virus software has failed to identify. You should therefore
carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any
documents.Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council will not accept
any liability for damage caused by computer viruses emanating
from any attachment or other document supplied with this e-mail.

Please consider the environment - do you need to print this e-mail?