Dear all,

We need to prevent some PDFs from being saved and forwarded by our end
users. Does anyone know of any software that can do this for us -
cheaply? We have had one quote for USD 3,000 per year!

Many thanks,

Caroline

Caroline Cooke
Electronic Resources Librarian
ANGLO-EUROPEAN COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC
13-15 PARKWOOD ROAD
BOURNEMOUTH
DORSET
BH5 2DF
UK
t +44 (0)1202 436306
f +44 (0)1202 436308
i  http://www.aecc.ac.uk

Visit our blog: http://aecclibrary.blogspot.com/

Company limited by guarantee, registered in England No: 653 859,
Registered charity No: 306 289, VAT No: 896 1199 74

Anglo European College of Chiropractic, 13-15 Parkwood Road, Bournemouth. BH5 2DF.     Tel: 01202 436200     Fax: 01202 436312     url:http://www.aecc.ac.uk
VAT No: 186 3517 42    Limited by Guarantee    Registered Office as above    Registered in England No 653 859    Charity registered No 306 289

This e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.  The opinions and statements made by the author of this e-mail do not necessarily represent those of the Anglo European College of Chiropractic. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by return if you are not the intended recipient and delete this message.
Although we take all reasonable steps to ensure electronic communications are protected from virus infection we cannot take or accept any liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of software viruses.