Hi, Suzy

It is my understanding that the HER policies have to comply with the
Environmental Information Regulations 2004, if and when applicable.
Above all, they have to comply with the Freedom of Information Act 2000
which encompasses the EIR.

Rebecca

Dr Rebecca Casa Hatton

Heritage Access Officer (HER)

Peterborough Museum and Art Gallery, Priestgate, PE1 1LF

Tel. 01733 864702

(Monday-Tuesday, Thursday, 9:00-15:00)