Thanks to the several Bakhtin film scholars who were kind enough to
reply to my call for a reviewer of *Bakhtin and the Movies* by Martin
Flanagan (Palgrave Macmillan, 2009). I have now selected a reviewer.

all the best,

Warren Buckland

Editor,
*New Review of Film and Television Studies*

Just published:
Warren Buckland (ed), *Film Theory and Contemporary Hollywood Movies*
(Routledge, 2009). Full table of contents at:
www.routledge.com/books/Film-Theory-and-Contemporary-Hollywood-Movies-isbn9780415962629

*
*
Film-Philosophy salon