Why is so much time being devoted to this issue on this list?
David

From: Penny Priest <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, 11 June, 2009 11:17:53
Subject: Re: subjective experience of taking anti-psychotic drugs

Hi Carl
John has an excellent paper (written with Dave Harper) on our midlands psychology group website (http://www.midpsy.freeuk.com/paranoia.pdf) about paranoia, which develops some of these ideas and subjectivity (I think John's also one of the editors of the journal Subjectivity... is that right John?).
Best wishes
Craig Newnes

(Craig once told me he was me and I was him, and presumably we were both everybody else, so...)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harris Carl (R3) BCH" <[log in to unmask]>