Dear SPMers,

We have examined the relationships between a continuous variable and gray matter in two separate groups (one separate correlational analysis for each group).

Is it possible to perform a correlational analysis in SPM2 including both groups as a predictor variable? Is it possible to compare such relationships in one single model (group x variable interaction)?

We have used the "single-subject: conditions and covariates" model and we have specified our t-contrast as 00-11 and 001-1 (matrix attached), but we are not sure whether it is the right direction.

We appreciate your help.

T M Chang
University of Sao Paulo

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com