Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:33:10 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] converting to nifti
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi

Does anyone know how to convert matlab files into .nii files

that can be read by SPM. I am trying to use SPM to analyse

some optical imaging data.

I have arranged my data into a 4D struct [x y z t] although

it is not fMRI data there are only 2 spatial dimensions so

I have 60 frames of 512x512 14 bit images arranged in a

matlab file as (512,512,1,60).

I used the make_nii function that is available in the MatLab

NIFTI and ANALZYE toolbox, and although it seems to work

and it creats an image file with a header etc, when I save

it as a .nii file I am still unable to open it with SPM.

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree in thinking I can treat

my optical imaging data like fMRI data, but my supervisor is

convinced I can use SPM with optical imaging data.

Any advice ot information would be much appreciated

Thanks

Joe

NEW! Get Windows Live FREE.
http://www.get.live.com/wl/all