Select "Specify All" and load in all your images.Then there is a factor
matrix that you can build in matlab and load in using the following:

assumes factor 1=subject
assumes factor 2=group
assumes factor 3=condition

x=transpose([1:1:3*8*15]);
x(1:8,2)=1;
for i=9:length(x)
x(i,2)=x(i-8)+1;
end
x(:,3)=[ones(15*8,1); ones(15*8,1)*2; ones(15*8,1)*3];
x(1:8,4)=transpose([1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8]);
for i=9:length(x)
x(i,4)=x(i-8);
end

In the factor matrix, type x
this will load the matrix you built in matlab.

--
Best Regards, Donald McLaren