Dear Colleagues

I have had this enquiry from a colleague, and wondered whether anyone could save me a lot of time by pointing to anything relevant that they already know of in this area.  This colleague is from the English/Literary Studies discipline, but has a wide interest in other areas.

"Is there any pedagogic literature which explores the differing experiences of joint and single honours students?"

I would be most grateful – thanks in hope

Ali

Ali Cooper

Teaching Development Adviser

CENTRE for the ENHANCEMENT OF LEARNING & TEACHING (CELT)

Room C63  Furness College

LANCASTER UNIVERSITY,  Bailrigg,  Lancaster LA1 4YG

email: [log in to unmask]

tel: 01524 5/93441      fax: 01524 594748

CELT website: http://www.lancs.ac.uk/celt/celtweb/