Dear Colleagues

News!

If you've already received the official notice of this event, you may
not have picked up that, in addition to the planned programme, there
will be a Fringe Conference running alongside the formal programme.
This will be allow late proposals, unexpected inspirations and other
creative pursuits, all of which will be arranged on a flexible
timetable format both before the conference, and as it progresses.

There will be facilities for networking (both face-to-face and on Wi-
Fi) during the 3 days should you want to explore new ideas or pull a
group together to exchange experiences.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we
stop playing." George Bernard Shaw

David

David Jaques
7 Stanley Road