Hi Jeremy,

I have some 32-bit kit I would like to continue to use, with either SL4
or better SL5. It's relatively old kit but still we would be throwing
away about 15% of our CPU capacity and some useful redundancy for tests
if we can't use it.

Are there VOs that will not want to use gLite 3.1 sites when 3.2 comes out?

Cheers,
Simon