**Please accept my apologies for resending. I learned that the previous copy of this message contained faulty links which have been repaired in the following.**

Dear Fellow Medieval-Religion members:

I'm happy to share the news with everyone that this week (Apr. 22nd), the BABEL Working Group [http://www.babelworkinggroup.org] and Palgrave Macmillan officially announced their joint venture:

"postmedieval: a journal of medieval cultural studies"
Eileen Joy and Myra Seaman, Co-Editors
Holly Crocker, Book Reviews Editor

"postmedieval" will be published 3 times a year, beginning in April 2010, with issue nos. 1 and 3 being devoted to special topics, and issue no. 2 each year being set aside an an open-topic issue. For more information on the launch of this journal, its mission, planned special issues, Editorial Board, guidelines for authors, etc., follow the two links below:

http://www.inthemedievalmiddle.com/2009/04/spaceship-has-landed-announcing.html

http://www.palgrave-journals.com/pal/postmedieval_PressRelease.pdf

Best,

Myra Seaman