I've been trying to find if there is any evidence of the cult of
Saraphina/sarefina/Fina of Tuscany in the British Isles after her death in
1253. So far I've found no reference to any relic of hers but I'm at a loss
as to how to find if there was any liturgical knowledge of her (celebrations
of feast day, for example) since she would have been somewhat obscure.

Does anyone have any pointers for a bewildered but earnest layman?

Terri Morgan

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]