Hi Alistair,

The Music of James Scott Skinner and The Voice of Radicalism are both
included in MICHAEL-UK alongside 237 other digital collections that received
funding from NOF-digitise:

http://www.michael-culture.org.uk/mpf/pub-uk/document.html?base=project&id=U
K-PG-190

you can also find details of 116 project that were funded through
NOF-digitise in MICHAEL here:

http://www.michael-culture.org.uk/mpf/pub-uk/query-list?base=project&field=f
fundingsource&targetpage=results_pg.html&val=NOF-digi&from1=listProg&search=
Go

MICHAEL-UK doesn't include the projects/collections that were funded by
NOF-digitise in the social sector.  The details originally came from the
Enrich-UK database and were, as far as possible at the time, checked and
updated during the MICHAEL project 2004-2008.

The Collections Trust now manages MICHAEL and is 'building on the legacy of
the MICHAEL catalogue of digital collections' in its Integrated Architecture
project (see http://www.mda.org.uk/coll-description), so if you have any
questions about the catalogue and the records for the NOF-digi projects
listed therein, please will you contact Collections Trust.

With best wishes,

Kate