From: "deborah holmes" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 1:54 PM
Subject: [I-S] Tips needed: biography in Italian, 1600-1850

Dear list members,
a colleague at Wuppertal University is publishing a handbook on
biography
with Metzler, including separate sections on biographical traditions in
the
various European languages. He has asked me for tips on key biographical

texts in Italian / other types of biographical representation belonging
the Italian tradtion. I draw a blank for the period from roughly
1600-1850,
and was wondering whether anyone else had any ideas?
Many thanks in advance!
Debbie Holmes

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html