Hello,

When I display the H, N, C, Ca and Cb chemical shifts in columns
within the Charts:Chemical Shift Table those of a particular stretch
the backbone (resi 102-107) will not be tabulated correctly (they
appear to the right of the columns). Unticking the 'List all shifts'
removes those particular shifts from the table but toggling the Column
atoms tabs doesn't help nor do I get any errors at the prompt.

I have attached a pdf (from the postscript output) to demonstrate the
problem. I checked Resonance:Resonance Table and the
Assignment:Quality Reports but there are no apparent inconsistencies
there.

Cheers,

Henry