Dear Vladimir,

Thank you for your comments, and good references.
But I rather what the analysis of real MEG data, not EEG data.
I heard VB-ECD methods in SPM8 is currently not available for MEG data.
As I see, the article you indicated is simulation and EEG data though.

Best,

Jaeho

2009/3/9 Vladimir Litvak <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Jaeho,

http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/doc/biblio/

http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/doc/biblio/Keyword/MEG.html

> if yes, which processes in SPM(8) are done for MEG source localization?

Look at:  Multiple sparse priors for the M/EEG inverse problem.
NeuroImage, 39(3):1104-1120, 2008.

Best,

Vladimir

--