Hi Brahim,
    On a quick look, one of the things the code below doesn't seem to do is masking out non-brain voxels, which is a good idea.  You also might try the GIFT software (http://icatb.sourceforge.net).  You can read in *.img or *.nii filed which were preprocessed via SPM.  You also can use the SPM.mat design matrix to do a post-ICA multiple regression, etc.  If you prefer to use the command line there is a batch script, or you can just call the ICA algorithm functions direction (see the manual for this), we have about 9 or so ICA algorithms included in the toolbox.  Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Vince

From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brahim HAMADICHAREF
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 2:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] SPM for ICA

This could help you to start ...
http://atonal.ucdavis.edu/resources/docs/matlab/public/fmri/utils/ica/ica_test.html

Regards

Dr Brahim HAMADICHAREF

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:13:05 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] SPM for ICA
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello,

Does anybody know how I can get an output from SPM in *.mat format in order to be
able to apply ICA on that? I want to apply ICA (infomax ICA) on a simple fMRI data.
I can not find any sample data and also I can not export a data applicable for this
experiment. Please help me if you know.

thanks,
Vahid

Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live