Hello to those who are familiar with DCM (and others if you feel like reading this),

I was wondering if there was a parameter that described how well a certain model fits the data, and how to compare between different models? I believe that it has something to do with DCM.AIC, DCM.BIC, or DCM.F, but I’m not sure what any of these values mean, or what to look for as far as finding a better model. Information on these three numbers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tony Chen

Technical IRTA Fellow

UDIG, GCAP, IRP

National Institute of Mental Health, NIH

Building 10, Room 4C216

301-451-4849