Hi Jonathan,

Thank you, I will check this toolbox. The question was exactly about you
explain (my e-mail was poorly explained), in spite of applying the isotropic
Gaussian Kernel (and the logit transform) the data is not quite normally
distributed. I have read, it is possible improving non-stationarity by
modelling the total amount of grey matter as a confounding effect.

Your are right about my first question, it was about I have read something
about a Gaussian in the k direction, but the smooth is done by an isotropic
Gaussian Kernel, so I was confused. (I have already found where my confusion
was! ;-)

Thanks and Best regards,
Gemma