From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Brahim HAMADICHAREF
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 2:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] SPM for ICA

This could help you to start ...
http://atonal.ucdavis.edu/resources/docs/matlab/public/fmri/utils/ica/ica_te
st.html

Regards

Dr Brahim HAMADICHAREF

  _____

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:13:05 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] SPM for ICA
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello,

Does anybody know how I can get an output from SPM in *.mat format in order
to be
able to apply ICA on that? I want to apply ICA (infomax ICA) on a simple
fMRI data.
I can not find any sample data and also I can not export a data applicable
for this
experiment. Please help me if you know.

thanks,
Vahid

  _____

Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you
want. Windows Live <http://www.get.live.com/wl/all>