Hello List,

I have been running SPM5 on a PC (Windows XP 2002) with MATLAB 7.0, but want
to switch to a Mac. I have acquired a Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 with a 2 x 3
GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon processor and 8 GB 667 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM memory.

It is my understanding, from the MathWorks website, that versions of MATLAB
released with R2006b (MATLAB 7.3) or earlier releases are not supported on
Intel-based Macs. Also, the SPM website indicates that versions of MATLAB
after 7.1 were written after the release of SPM5 and cannot predict how well
it will run in these. Has anyone had success in running SPM5 on Intel-based
Macs and what version(s) of MATLAB are you using?

Thanks for any help/suggestions,

Julie

Julie E. McEntee, MA, CCRP
Senior Research Program Coordinator
Department of Psychiatry- Neuroimaging
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
600 N. Wolfe St./Phipps 300
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-502-0468
Fax: 410-614-3676