Dear colleagues,

Intellect is actively seeking new photography and curatorial book proposals.
As a leading academic publisher in the fields of creative practice and
popular culture, Intellect already has a strong list of visual culture and
contemporary art focussed publications. We are keen to develop this area of
our portfolio, and welcome proposals from both new and experienced authors
producing original, adventurous scholarly work.

Since 1986, Intellect has provided a vital space for widening critical
debate in new and emerging subjects, and is now a leading publisher in
scholarly areas of creative media and popular culture. We aim to offer a
platform for creative artists to present and critically reflect on their
work. Intellect champions a blend between representing artistic creativity
and academic critique: this is reflected in the companyıs own identity ­ a
balance between visual innovation, and academic heritage. We have a robust
international book distribution arrangement, including partners such as the
University of Chicago Press (North America, and Rest of World), Gardners
(UK), Inbooks (Australia & New Zealand), and Book Editions (Asia).

To send us your book proposals, please download a questionnaire from our
website (http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/PublishWithUs/publishwithus.php),
or contact [log in to unmask] for further information.

--
E: [log in to unmask]
W: http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk