Colleagues/

I am pleased to inform you that in addition to the posting of the PPT and A/V for my Keynote Presentation On Web 2.0 / WebQubed  / The Quantum Web at the  Rome 2009 Seminar: Workshop Web 2.0 And Libraries on March 6 2009

[ http://tinyurl.com/dzpa99 ]

that the PPT/AV for other Most Excellent presentations are also available

Workshop Web 2.0 And Libraries

9.00 - 9.30 Greetings and Introduction/ Mary Joan Crowley, Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" [abstract] /[ppt]/[video]

9.30 - 11.00 / The Future of The Library / Gerry McKiernan, Iowa State University Library [abstract] / [ppt] 16M / [video]

[snip]

12.00 - 12.30 / "Italian Library 2.0?": One Question, Many answers / Bonaria Biancu, Università di Milano Bicocca [abstract]/[ppt] [survey results -In Italian] /[video]

12.30 - 13.00 / RSS As An Easier Alternative To OAI-PMH For Sharing Bibliographic Information / Valeria Pesce, FAO [abstract]/[ppt]

13.00 - 13.30 / Will Web 2.0 Ever Meet Library Catalogs? / Andrea Marchitelli, CILEA [abstract]/[ppt]/[video]

The key note speech by Gerry McKiernan was delivered in English, the other presentations  were delivered in Italian.

All Are Accessible From [ http://tinyurl.com/dhuhy8 ]

Enjoy! / Ciao !!!

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science and Technology Librarian

Iowa State University Library

Ames IA 50011

There is Nothing More Powerful Than An Idea Whose Time Has Come / Victor Hugo

[ http://www.blogger.com/profile/09093368136660604490 ]

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows

 [ http://alternativeenergyblogs.blogspot.com/  ]