Hi Wendy,

I numbered all pages consecutively and as well as giving each piece of evidence a title and number. I then put a full contents at the beginning that listed where each item was, e.g. Document 2................... page 23

I think it's whatever you think is clearest, really.

Helen.

From: Joel Kerry <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 11 March, 2009 9:13:51
Subject: Re: Page numbering

I used document numbers for the evidence in my portfolio.
e.g. document 1, document 1a, document 2.

Thanks,

Joel

Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:51:14 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Page numbering
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi everyone

Just wondering what approaches there are to page numbering in the portfolio?
Would you number each page consecutively ?  Or would you number the pages of the evaluative statement consecutively and the pages within each document of evidence seperately?
Alternatively would you, as I have done for the moment number the contents page and evaluative statement consecutively and simply number the evidence as Document 1, Document 2 etc?

Thanks for any help.

Wendy

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free. Try it Now!

Windows Live just got better. Find out more!