Just a reminder that, as part of the Heritage Management option I run every year at Univ of Southampton, the students undertake a critique of any three online HERs, this being an assessed assignment. I did publish the results in HER News the first year I ran this. I'd like to find a way of getting results back to the HERs every year, but it is tricky with assessed work. I can at least tell them about the poll!

john

Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

________________________________
From: BAJRWebsite.ORG <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 29 March 2009 18:49
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: BAJR poll on HERs online now live

Thanks for al the nominations, it has been whittled down to 7 (which was hard!)

http://www.bajr.org/BAJRforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2224

you can vote even if not a member.   and so time to get every friend, council member, family and colleague to get voting.

The poll closes on May 1st!

This should also be interesting to see what people think, and who knows, we could all learn from it, and get some ideas.

Good luck!

The prize to the best HER   apart from the feeling of contentment!  Is from Past Horizons.    You get 4 rotring pens (new style)  .2, .3, .4 and .5  (or .7 if you want)  these are superb drawing and writing pens...  smooth as anything, and no messy ink filling...   AND...    just to show you still can dig...  the brand new Battiferro Sharpened trowel from Italy  (which I have to say is a little beauty!)

The game is on!

David Connolly
British Archaeological Jobs Resource
BAJR - www.bajr.org<http://www.bajr.org>
Traprain House
Luggate Burn
Whittingehame
East Lothian
EH41 4QA

T: 01620 861643
M 0787 6528 498
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Archaeology for All!

are addressed. Use outwith this may be unlawful.

Concerned about how climate change may affect older properties? What about saving energy?
Visit our new website www.climatechangeandyourhome.org.uk today.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the
views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it
from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in
any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.