"The measure of success of a database is not its conformance to data standards, but the ease and speed with which information can be retrieved."

This being the case, I'll gladly take any data from the database that relates specifically to the area of Bristol City Council and take a look at it. There probably won't be any records (seeing as I can only see records that say near Bristol), but we'll see.

Just some questions that may have already been covered and apologies if this seems naive, but:

What format is the database in?
Will the data come with the images of the finds?
Will there be a data transfer agreement to include frequency of updates etc?

Peter Insole
Archaeological Officer
Urban Design & Conservation
City Development