Dear List,

I wonder whether anyone can offer some advice regarding the SGE and
tbss_2_reg.  Our SGE works with older versions of fsl and had previously run
tbss_2_reg without any problems (eg. 4.0.1).  Currently we are trying to use
fsl 4.1.2 - the 1st tbss script runs fine.  With tbss_2_reg (using -T
option), a couple of things happen - all jobs are passed to the SGE and an
appropriate commands file is generated.  However the registration seems to
take too short a time, and indeed when one looks at the resulting files
there are
a) empty msf files and no _FA_to_target_warp.nii.gz files for most subjects
b) a lot of "core.12345"gedit co files generated
c) 4 of the 20 or so subjects do get fully processed such that we have a
_FA_to_target.mat file, _FA_to_target_warp.msf and _FA_to_target_warp.nii.gz
file

It seems as if the SGE is dropping some of the processing commands that have
been sent to it.  Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mahinda