Hi Steve,

I also get this message (Image Exception : #99 :: Out of memory
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'RBD_COMMON::BaseException')
when I run FAST (/usr/local/fsl/bin/fast -t 1 -n 3 )

We're also running on a 32-bit machine. I would appreciate learning about
fixes you guys come up with for 32-bit machine users.

Thanks,
Lisa Lu
University of Illinois at Chicago

-