Hi Steve,
Thank you again for your help.
Yapeng
On Mar 28, 2009, at 2:40 AM, Steve Smith wrote:

Hi,

I would start by reading the randomise manual carefully to make sure you understand the different files output by randomise, then have a careful look at these in FSLView to make sure that you are actually getting significant results (>0.95 in the _corrp file). You can extract location information about significant clusters using the "cluster" program.

Cheers.