From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Dianne Patterson
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 7:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] dti and fmri: newbie setup issues

Dear Group,

I've been doing dti analyses for a little over a year now.
Some colleagues and I are intrigued by the possibility of doing connectivity
sorts of analyses.
They have an fmri protocol they are about to collect pilot data for, and we
thought we'd tack on a dti sequence to this.

Are there any pitfalls/considerations that we should be aware of?
For example, is there any reason to be concerned with making sure the dti
and fmri scans are in the same plane or have the same resolution?

Our fmri sequences are spirals, but our dti sequences are normal epis with
the associated distortions.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...we don't want to re-invent
the wheel here.

Thankyou,

Dianne

--