Dear List

We performed single subject ICA analysis on 23 subjects, then sorted
IC maps of each subject acording to "task-relatedness" of the
timecourse. In a second step "task related" IC maps went into another
ICA using command line melodic (variance normalization = off) ,
resulting in a new set of task related ICs. So far so good.
But now, we are not able to overlay the "2ndlevel" IC-maps on a
structural image (e.g. mni-template) to identify anatomical
structures. We also tried to co-register these images in various
ways, but never ended with a reasonable result.

Does anyone have an idea how to co-register IC-maps to a structural
image without having "filtered_func_data"- file as input?

Cheers

Andreas