I have seen proteins refined as 'the same', modeled to an averaged map
etc only to have one of them with much higher Bj because most likely
they are NOT the same so watch out by treating them as 'the same' you
are losing the very valuable information that you might be looking for

Ewa

Dr Ewa Skrzypczak-Jankun                                      Associate
Professor

University of Toledo                                        Office:
Dowling Hall r.2257

Health Science Campus                                       Phone:
419-383-5414

Urology Department Mail Stop #1091                  Fax:
419-383-3785

3000 Arlington Ave.                                         e-mail:
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Toledo OH 43614-2598                                  web:
http://golemxiv.dh.meduohio.edu/~ewa
<http://golemxiv.dh.meduohio.edu/~ewa>