Posted on behalf of Clare Gordon [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>:

The Map Curators Group Directory of UK Map Collections is on the BCS website at

http://www.cartography.org.uk/default.asp?contentID=705.

It is a few years since it was last updated, and at the MCG Business Meeting in Newport Pagnell last year I agreed to take on responsibility for chasing updates.

In the first instance it would be very helpful if everyone working in a map collection who reads this, checks the entry for their collection and lets me know whether any updates are needed or not.  My full contact details are below.   It would also be useful if you let me know of any collections which are missing from the list, or collections which are there but no longer in existence.

Thank you,
Clare Gordon
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web Manager / Librarian