CALL FOR PAPERS <http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ichora5/papers.htm>

  I-CHORA 5: Fifth International Conference on History of Records and
Archives

'Records, archives and technology: interdependence over time'

Following previously successful I-CHORA conferences in Toronto
<http://www3.fis.utoronto.ca/research/i-chora/ichora1programme.html>
(2003), Amsterdam (2005), Boston
<http://www3.fis.utoronto.ca/research/i-chora/home.html>  (2007) and
Perth <http://www.archivists.org.au/ichora/ICHORA4/index.html>  (2008),
The National Archives <http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/> , University
College London <http://www.infostudies.ucl.ac.uk/>  and University of
Liverpool <http://www.liv.ac.uk/lucas/>  are delighted to announce the
forthcoming I-CHORA to be held in London from Thursday 1 to Saturday 3
July 2010.

Proposals are now invited for papers, which may address (but are not
restricted to) issues in the following themes:

1. Early technologies and the origins of recordkeeping

2. Technology, records and the growth of bureaucracy

3. Creating and using records in the workplace

4. Responding to technological change

Please submit 500-word abstract by 30 April 2009

For more information please visit our website at:

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ichora5
<http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ichora5>

National Archives Disclaimer

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential  to The National Archives.  If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments.  In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor endorsed by it.