Project Manager, BPMA New Centre
30,000 - 35,000 p.a., twelve month contract
In addition to salary we offer a benefits package including pension scheme,
bonus scheme and season ticket loan.
BPMA has ambitious plans to create a first class new HQ in Swindon from
which to showcase its gems of postal and social history. We need to
strengthen our project team following the temporary promotion of the Project
Director.
Details and applications can be found on our website
www.postalheritage.org.uk/jobs or by contacting Tauna Freeman at 020 7239
2575 or [log in to unmask] The deadline for applications is
1st of May with interviews expected the w/c 11th May.