Dear All,

I am currently looking into buying a new microfilm reader for our
searchroom. I have done some research into available models (we would
like an A3 screen and a printer) but I would be interested to know if
anyone can pass on advice or recommendations from their own experience
of purchasing and using microfilm readers. Please send replies off list
to [log in to unmask]

Many thanks, Susannah.

The Archives and Collections Centre is open for visitors on Mondays
9.30-12.30 and 13.45-16.45. We aim to respond to enquiries within 10
working days of receipt. For more information on our collections and
services see: http://www2.gsa.ac.uk/archivesandcollections
<http://www2.gsa.ac.uk/archivesandcollections>

Susannah Waters (Archivist)
Archives and Collections Centre
The Glasgow School of Art
167 Renfrew Street
Glasgow G3 6RQ

Tel: 0141 353 4592
Fax: 0141 566 1411

The Glasgow School of Art is a charity registered in Scotland, charity number SC012490.