Now on BBC:

Steve Davies

Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "Archivists, conservators and records managers." <[log in to unmask]>

03/03/2009 17:20
Please respond to
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
RAINdrip Fwd: [RM]

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patti Kraatz <
Date: Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 11:59 AM
Subject: [RM]
To:

Just read this on CBC. Can't find anything on CNN and BBC yet. Very tragic
not only for Cologne but for any people who were inside.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/090303/w030341A.html

No doubt we will be hearing more in a couple of hours.

Patti Kraatz
Coordinator, Information Mgmt & Archives
Regional Municipality of Waterloo
2nd Floor, 150 Frederick St.
Ph: 519-575-4725    Fax: 519-575-4481

List archives at
http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html
Contact
[log in to unmask] for assistance
mailto:
[log in to unmask]?body=unsubscribe%20RECMGMT-L

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA

Richmond, Va
Information not relevant for my reply has been deleted to reduce the electronic footprint and to save the sanity of digest subscribers

Opinions advice, conclusions and other information in this

message that do not relate to the official business of

Flintshire County Council shall be understood as neither

given nor endorsed by it or on its behalf, and consequently

Flintshire County Council shall bear no responsibility

whatsoever in respect thereof.

Deellir na fydd unrhyw safbwyntiau, na chynghorion, na

chasgliadau nac unrhyw wybodaeth arall yn y neges hon,

nad ydynt yn berthnasol i waith swyddogol

Cyngor Sir y Fflint, yn cael eu cynnig na'u cadarnhau ganddo

nac ar ei ran, ac felly ni fydd Cyngor Sir y Fflint yn derbyn

unrhyw gyfrifoldeb am y rhannau hynny o'r neges.